PC - Based Open Controller
Product ID: ProductSend Inquiry
PC-Based open controller embeds the functionality of PLC and the power of PC in one box. It is not only suitable for control, but it is also a star performer in data processing.
- PLC programming is based on IEC 1131-3 standard which may freely mix sequential Function Chart, Ladder Logic, and Function Block Diagram to define automation and control procedure.
- With User Defined Function Block (USFBS), users can develop the program in C language and may seamless integrate the PC resource to add virtually any functionality required for an application.
- CPU: 3 type of CPU: S10, S20, S30
- execution speed up to 0.25ms/contact instruction
- mass program memory, up to 24K words memory for user's ladder program
- concise Ladder instructions with powerful function
- floating point operation capability
- built in economical "PLC-Link", multiple CPU link no need any other hardware
- I/O Module: Industrial I/O, plug and play, easy to install
- input: AC 110V/220V 16 point, DC 12V/24V 16/32 point input modules
- output: AC 12 point, DC 16 point, relay 16 point, TTL 32 point output modules
- Special Purpose I/O Module: Versatile Functionality
- analog input, analog output, temperature sensing, high-speed counter, computer communication, distributed I/O modules are provided
- Power Supply Module: Wide operating range 85~260Vac
- suitable for 110/220V system, no switching required
- Backplane: Passive backplane
- 4-, 6-, 8- I/O slots are available
- Fled display:
- I/O status and module working status indicators
PC-based controller, Programmable logic controller, Injection molding machine controller, 1/2/3 axis servo driver.