Large Size Power Plant Surface Condenser Shop FabricationClick here for details.
Product ID: 07Send Inquiry
There are two types of condenser, one uses water as a cooling medium called surface condenser, and another uses air as a cooling medium called Air-Cooled Condenser or Air-Finned Condenser. They are used in power plant to cool down the steam come out from steam turbine generator. The materials used for condensers include carbon steel, copper alloy, titanium alloy and aluminum alloy. We can offer the design, shop fabrication and site erection services for these condensers. ASME stamp is available if required by customer.
- The major dimension for square type condenser are 6m W x 10m H x 25m L.
- The major dimension for cylinder type condenser are 4.9m OD x 10.3m L x 155ton
- Can be designed and fabricated fully in accordance with customer's special requirements.
- Design service is available if necessary.
- There are a lot of materials can be chosen to meet customer's specific purposes.
- With a lot of experience, we can control the product quality and delivery schedule accurately to meet customer's special requirements.
Pressure Vessels, Towers, Drums, Heat Exchangers, Reactors, Heaters, Cold Box, Power Boiler, Water Cooled /Gas Cooled Condenser.
CEOChairman / President C. C. Lee
Sales ContactSales Representative Mr. Hoffmann Chiao
Address20F., No.366, Bo'ai 1st Rd., Sanmin Dist., Kaohsiung City 80757, Taiwan (R.O.C.)