Product ID: A100, A300, A500, A600Send Inquiry
Excellently repeatability. Reset: for setting a pseudo-horizon, upon which a new angle based on the pseudo-horizon can be directly measured. Double check: double annular graduations provided for calibrating either positive or negative degrees.
|Item||Size (L x W x H)||Accuracy||Net weight||Base|
|A100||7.8 x 6.2 x 1.4cm||0.2 degree||80g||ABS|
|A-300||9.3 x 7.9 x 1.6cm||0.1 degree||110g||ABS|
|A-500||9.3 x 7.9 x 2cm||0.083 degree||225g||Metal|
|A-600||14 x 14 x 3cm||0.05 degree||450g||Metal|
- The pointer is rotating in a hydraulic oil for stable, precise and error-eliminating reading, even to a differential sub-graduation less than one degree. The two pointers or the venire versus the annular graduations are read superimposedly with minimum reading error.
- Double annular graduations are provided for preventing visual reading error.
- The transparent temperature-resistant oil may visually amplify the pointer for better optical reading.
- The double-rail magnet may attract this angle level on a round pipe or a surface of ferrous material.
- An extension rule may be inserted into the bottom slot for measurement and drawing line for wider area.
angle level / tool