B/V Filter (W/O Sampling port low presistance)
Product ID: SK202NSend Inquiry
Single adult patient use on anesthetized patients and respiratory care patients who require a breathing circuit. The product is intended to be replaced at least once every 24 hours.
- Resistance to flow (cm H2O)
- at @0.5L/s: < 0.7cmH2O/L/s
- Dead space (connectors included - ISO 9360-1) 68ml
- Male connecor: 15 mm I.D/22 mm O.D
- Female connector: 22 mm I.D
- Bacterial filtration efficiency 99.99998%
- Viral filtration efficiencyl 99.99997%
- Filtration media Electrostatic.
- Tidal Volume: 150-1200ml
- Sterile E.O Gas
- Patient: Adult
- Single use light weight device, minimizes dead space maintaining efficiency.
- Electrostatic Hydrophobic media protects against cross-contamination.
- May be placed at patient or equipment side.
- End tidal CO2 sampling port offers convenient access to monitor airway gases.
- Lightweight, compact design reduces circuit weight.
- Low resistance to flow minimizes work of breathing.
- ISO standard 15mm and 22mm fitting connects to breathing circuit.
- Bacterial and Virus Filtration efficiency of filter media are tested and Performed at Nelson Laboratories, Inc. according to Procedure No. 48061 for BFE and Procedure No. 920694-1, Laboratory No. 48060 for VFE
- Machine end
- ISO 9001
Breathing circuit bacterial filter,Anesthesia breathing circuit, suction catheter, Heat & Moisture Condenser(HME)